This FREE interactive video-based training series is brought to you by Pipes Plus. The training takes approximately 120 minutes to complete. There are sections dealing with excavation, distribution and transmission pipelines, utility locating, electric line both overhead and underground, telecommunication lines and North Carolina 811. Each section includes a quiz. When you complete all sections of the training you will receive a certificate of completion. You can return at any time to take the training as often as you like, but your certificate will only be issued after taking the training the first time. So what are you waiting for, let’s get started!
This training requires that you have an up to date browser to be able to view all of the content. If you are using Internet Explorer please change browsers to either Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please note: Certificates are only issued once after you have completed the training. If you are returning to retake the Pipes Plus training and would like your account reset so you can receive a new certificate please email the Pipes Plus system administrator Steven Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to reset your account password?
Here are instructions on how to properly change your password.
- Go to the Pipes Plus login page: CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email address for the account you wish to access and click Send Me Instructions
- Go to your email inbox and open the email titled Reset Password Instructions and click Change my Password.
- Enter your new password twice and click Reset Password
- Now go back to the login page and enter your email and the new password.
- You will then come to a screen that says “We do not recognize this device” and email will be sent to you with a confirmation code.
- Go to your email inbox and get the 6 digit code.
- After you enter the code you will have full access to your account.
Need a copy of your certificate? It is available for download. Follow the steps below to obtain a PDF copy.
- Click on this link: Training Homepage
- Log in to your account if you aren’t already logged in
- At the top of the page click on “My Courses”
- Click on “Pipes Plus Damage Prevention Training”
- Now on the left click on “Certificate”
- Below the certificate on the right, click “Download”