Instead of taking the Pipes Plus training online, one employee at a time, sometimes it’s more convenient to provide training to your employees onsite at your business. We now offer the “Train the Trainer” program. We give you the tools to do the training yourself using the same presentations and quiz materials our training staff uses.
- PowerPoint with all of the Pipes Plus Training videos
- Printable quiz questions (PDF)
- Printable blank quiz answer sheet (PDF)
- Printable quiz answer key (PDF) for the ZipGrade app
- Printable graded certificates for your students (Publisher file)
- Printable certificate of completion (PDF)
- Scripting of all video content for the deaf or hard of hearing.
How do I get started?
- Fill out the “Train the Trainer Request Form”
- Then you will be directed to our download folder. Download the training materials from Dropbox.
- Print out your quiz questions, answer sheet and quiz answer key.
(When printing out the blank quiz sheets, make sure you print at 100%. If you print at reduce to fit the scan to grade the quiz will not work.)
- Download the ZipGrade app (available for Apple and Android) to scan the quiz answer key and your students completed quiz sheets. Note: When you set up a test, each question should be listed at a 1.562% point value. Need to learn how to use ZipGrade? Watch the video below.
- If your company restricts the use of downloading additional apps to your company device, the quiz can be optional. A certificate of completion can be offered to the student if needed.
- After your testing is completed you must report back to Pipes Plus how many students were trained, along with a few other details. To do this go to our “Train the Trainer Report Back Form”
Tips for your trainees
Note: We recommend the use of a number 2 pencil when filling out the quiz.
If you have any questions or problems with the training, please contact Steven Moore directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Steve or one of our education liaisons will reach out to you for assistance.